this is poop but um okay!
incase you can't read it here:
1. SKETCH IT OUT! Just simply sketch out whatever you are drawing. If you aren't very good with Anatomy, feel free to look at references, since that helps a lot!
2. LINE IT OUT! Do the line art and make sure to go over what you plan on coloring.
3. BEGIN COLORING WITH BASE COLORS! Using the base colors, simply block out the colored parts of your character/s.
4. ADD MORE COLORS/MARKINGS! Add in whatever colors are as markings on the characters along with color the eyes, nose, paws, and what-nots! Don't forget whatever accesories are on that char!
5. ADD FUCKTON OF AFFECTS AND SHADING AND YOU ARE DONE! Basically you add whatever affects you want to now (like make it soft-colored-looking) and then add shading! Shading is hard, so I suggest you look at a tutorial before you do so, unless you are certain of how you are to do it. Add lighting too, if you need to. Then you do the killer; THE BACKGROUND. lord i hate backgrounds so don't expect a tutorial on that. END.